BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

We Are Having a Baby!!



So, the rumors are true! We found out we were pregnant on Friday, January, 12th! We waited to start a blog until now so we would have a chance to tell everyone. Our first appointment is this Tuesday, Feb. 2nd. Hopefully, we will have more to report after that! As of right now, our estimated due date is September 13th, just one day after our one year anniversary! It's going to be a really exciting year for us, we just bought our first house yesterday and we are even more excited to be adding a member to our family!
I have been doing pretty good. I feel sick in the morning and am usually okay after lunch time. I have yet to actually get sick so I am considering myself very lucky! I have been really tired, but for all of you who know me well, being pregnant isn't a factor! I can sleep anywhere at anytime! :)
The belly picture was taken today. This week marks the beginning of week 8. We also included a picture or proud "big brother" Sammy!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, on both the baby and the house. What an exciting time for both of you!! I hope you continue to feel well. I look forward to following the blog in anticipation of my new neice/nephew, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will make a great mom. I am excited to be a grandpa finally.
    Love you guys.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you! I am going to be an aunt and Amy will have a cousin to play with! You two will be such great, loving parents; I think the instincts are already there; you are both already doing so much for your child. Keep up the good work taking care of your little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kari and Brandon, CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    I just got the call last night from Grandpa Rick. He said he had some news, (i knew about your new house from Grandma & Grandpa) so I jokingly said "hey is Kari pregnant?" TA-DA. So excited for both of you and I know Maya will be also. You both will be wonderful parents - it has been evident with the way you interact with Maya and Amy.
    Love Patti, Ryan, Alex, Sam & Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kari and Brandon, we are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to be great grandparents.

    Love you
    Grandma & Grandpa Stanton

    ReplyDelete