We are going to start Luke at daycare next Monday, the 15th. I am slowly getting all of his things ready to go, but it still makes me sad to think about it! I should be counting my blessings that I am getting an extra 3 weeks with Luke, but I am only getting them due to all of the complications that went on during labor and the weeks following.
We went to Luke's 2 month check up last Monday and he weighed in at 10lbs. 1/2 ounce. He is measuring at 22 inches long and he is currently in the 13th percentile. He is growing on schedule according to our pediatrician and since he was a couple of weeks early she thought he was doing great! I was able to tell her that Luke is now sleeping through the night on most nights!! YIPPEE!! I never thought we would see the day! His normal bedtime is anywhere from 8-9:30 depending on how much he has slept during the day and he usually doesn't wake up until 5 or 6am. That will be perfect when I go back to work, but of course I want to sleep until 9 or 10am!
I had a hard time taking his 2 month pictures because he seems to be "on the move" lately. I have found him in different positions in his crib on more than one occasion. The other night one of our friends was over and put him in his crib and when she went back to check on him he had flipped himself over! He also likes to kick his legs a lot!!
Here is our little man at 2 months old...
and here is a video of him kicking....his pants really do fit...he was just busy kicking them off!
In case you haven't noticed, I posted three post at once...so be sure to check out the other 2 underneath! I have been slacking due to not feeling well and maybe I have been holding Luke extra tight since our time together is drawing near! :)

great pics luke. nice video too.. You have some strong legs there little buddy. see you soon. Love GPA Scott
ReplyDelete