BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

32 Weeks/ Check Up

I had a doctor's appointment today, and as it turns out, everything still looks good. Luke's heartbeat is still at 148 and the doctor said she thought his head was down. We will be able to tell at our next ultrasound on August 5th what position he is in and how much he weighs.
Brandon and I are getting really anxious to meet Luke. The other night when we were laying in bed, Luke and Brandon "played" for the first time! Brandon would talk to him and tap on my belly and then Luke would kick back. I am not sure if Luke was annoyed or thought it was funny, but Brandon and I loved every minute of it!
Brandon has also started the "nesting" process for me. He decided it would be a good idea to add on to our back patio. Yes, he decided this by himself. I think he was very grateful that I called his sister, Christina, and his parents to come over and help him since I obviously wasn't going to be much help. It was a 2 day project and they all worked very hard out in the heat, but it is done now and looks great. I am sure Luke will appreciate grilling with daddy on our new porch.
I have been trying to get into that "nesting" phase, but the thought of it makes me want to take a nap. So, I still spend a majority of my evenings on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment