BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 Weeks




Today has been a very eventful day! We had our 30 week appointment and everything went well. I had to take the glucose test, which I sure was worked up about, but it turned out not to be so bad. Grandma McNeely went with us and was able to get a video of Luke's heartbeat! Luke's heart rate is now at 127. Our next and last ultrasound is scheduled for August 5th, Aunt Christina's birthday!

Only 10 more weeks until we will finally meet Luke! We are getting very excited! We received our first baby shower invitation today from Aunt Sarah and Aunt Christina. They did such a good job on them and we can't wait to see everyone!

I am currently working on my arts and crafts skills again. I have started painting a couple of picture frames to go in Luke's room to match his letters, and I am also working on painting the letters for my brother's new baby boy, Trayce, who is due one week after Luke! I will post pictures of the finished products as soon as I am done with them!

A couple of weeks ago, we went on a family vacation to the Outer Banks. We had a lot of fun and I only got sick once! I was able to experience "cankles" for the first time and thought for sure I would never see my ankle bones again! Luckily, after a week of relaxation, they came back! Brandon got to experience his first unofficial Father's Day while we were there. He received a couple of nice gifts and a lot of nice cards! On our last night there, we got a few "baby" photos on the beach!




6 comments:

  1. Mamaw got her invitation today too. Love the stamp, Marc is glad you didn't throw up on the Dr.'s shoe! Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke has the heartbeat of strong baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video clip Kari. Won't be long until we get to meet Luke.. I am excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting video and I know GMA Debbie was very excited. We are very anxious to meet our first great grandson. Love you guys
    GMA & GPA Stanton

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat to hear his heartbeat, thanks for sharing. We are all very excited to meet Luke! I can't wait to see how he is celebrating my birthday :-)

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious. So glad you updated with pictures! I check basically every day to see if you have new pictures up :) Love you and am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete