BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

Luke's hair!!!!!!

This is Luke's face. You can see his little mouth and nose and chin.


We are a few days late, but here are the ultrasound pictures from Thursday. My mom was able to come up and go with Brandon and I and I think she was more nervous to see the little guy than us! We just wanted to make sure everything looked good! As for Luke, he is growing on schedule weighing in at 4 pounds 4 ounces. The doctor says she thinks he will be about a 6 pound baby. The ultrasound tech was able to see that Luke does indeed have hair!!! He was being mr. stubborn and would not show much of his face at all, but we did see that his chin and nose are just like daddy's!! As for me, my blood pressure was a little high for the doctor's liking, so I was put on a 24 hour watch/test to check for possible preeclampsia. It was abnormal for me to have high blood pressure, since I have not had any signs or symptoms and have had normal blood pressure the whole time I have been pregnant, so I naturally started to get a little scared. They had to take my blood pressure 4 times while at the doctor's office and then they took some blood. We had to go to the hospital yesterday to deliver my "sample" and give more blood and did not find out until 9 last night that everything turned out to be ok. I am just supposed to take it easy and not eat a lot of salty foods!
Tomorrow we are heading to Covington for Luke's second baby shower with the Stanton family.

No comments:

Post a Comment