BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

37 weeks


I had my weekly appointment this past Thursday. Everything checked out to be ok and my blood pressure is finally back to normal. My ankles are still pretty swollen, but they get better once I prop them up for awhile. I go back to the doctor on this Tuesday, and by then she should be able to tell if I am dilated or not.
I started not feeling well on Wednesday evening when I woke up from my nap, but didn't really think much of it. I went to the doctor and felt fine so I didn't bother saying anything to her about feeling bad. On Thursday evening when we get home from dinner, I started feeling worse. I woke up in the middle of the night on Thursday coughing and had a pounding headache. Needless to say, I felt miserable and didn't get any sleep. I stayed home from work on Friday and Saturday to try to get some rest and hopefully feel better. Saturday morning, I woke up nauseous on top of all of my other symptoms. By Saturday afternoon, I started to feel a little better and was actually able to eat without throwing it back up. My mom came up on Saturday afternoon to help take care of me and lend a hand in cleaning our house. I am so grateful she came. I am more at ease now knowing that if I do go into labor, our house is somewhat presentable to all of Luke's visitors.
Other than feeling under the weather, we are patiently awaiting the arrival of Lucas Allen. We have his room ready, the bags packed, and have read all the books to prepare us for his entrance into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment