I am writing my first contribution to the blog. I figured it was time to get involved (and Kari told me to do it) so who's idea do you think it really was? We've received a couple of gifts so far. Kari's dad got us the onesie with the bear when he heard we were planning on decorating the room that way. I wonder what he was really thinking when he was buying his future grand kid clothes! My sister Sarah got us a blanket that rattles and a picture frame. She gave them to us at our Final walk through yesterday. She was in town to give Kari some maternity clothes. When I showed up Kari already had a pair of her jeans on and loved them! Kari got a gift for the baby a loooong time ago. She saw the golfing onesie awhile back and decided it was just perfect. I remember her showing it to me before we were even married.... I got the hint! Sarah also showed us how to put a voting pole on here. I was the first one to vote and I went with girl, I am just convinced!!! But let us know what you think!!!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Gifts
I am writing my first contribution to the blog. I figured it was time to get involved (and Kari told me to do it) so who's idea do you think it really was? We've received a couple of gifts so far. Kari's dad got us the onesie with the bear when he heard we were planning on decorating the room that way. I wonder what he was really thinking when he was buying his future grand kid clothes! My sister Sarah got us a blanket that rattles and a picture frame. She gave them to us at our Final walk through yesterday. She was in town to give Kari some maternity clothes. When I showed up Kari already had a pair of her jeans on and loved them! Kari got a gift for the baby a loooong time ago. She saw the golfing onesie awhile back and decided it was just perfect. I remember her showing it to me before we were even married.... I got the hint! Sarah also showed us how to put a voting pole on here. I was the first one to vote and I went with girl, I am just convinced!!! But let us know what you think!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Daddy. Glad to see you writing about
ReplyDeletebaby. Give some extra lovin to the baby's momma
she deserves it right now.
Good Job on the blog Brando. You are right when I bought the outfit I was buying two of them and the lady thought I was having twins. Had to laugh and told her just becoming a grandpa for the first time by both of my kids. I said it with a great big proud smile. Good job kids.
ReplyDelete