I went to the doctor today. Everything still looks good. The heartbeat was 156 bpm this time, so its gone down some since the begining! Our next appointment is set for April 27th, but could change due to the fact that I don't have the day off and am not sure if I will be able to get the time off to go. The exciting thing about the next appointment is that we get to find out if we are having a girl or boy! I know you have all read that Brandon is convinced it's a girl, so with that being said, I am not sure if I am convinced what it is yet. I have always wanted a little boy first and then a girl so it could be the big brother taking care of his little sister. Then again, I did have a dream that we had a little girl and it seemed so real, it was almost scary! I know I will be happy with either one!
We closed on our new house last Thursday and are in the process of moving things over little by little. My grandparents have been awesome and have been painting our whole house for us! The baby's room is painted and I can't wait to start filling it up with fun stuff!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment