BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

18 weeks

A lot has been happening in the McNeely household the past couple of weeks. Yes, we finally have a household! We are all moved into our new home and are starting to get even more excited for the arrival of baby McNeely!
This past weekend we went to Babies R Us and purchased the baby furniture and Brandon wanted to get me a glider for an early birthday present so we picked it out as well. We got to bring the glider home and Brandon put it together. It wasn't 5 minutes after it was all put together and we moved it into the baby's room that Sammy went missing. We found him quite content in the new glider! We should be receiving the furniture in a couple of weeks. I can't wait until we can put it in the baby's room!

I was able to expierence feeling the baby on Friday morning. I had gotten up and went to the bathroom then when I laid down I couldn't fall back to sleep and started feeling what felt like popcorn popping in my stomach! It was exciting and kind of wierd. Since then I feel those little flutters every once in awhile, usually when I am laying down or have been sitting down for awhile.
We had to change our next appointment from April 21st to May 4th, so we have to wait a little bit longer to find out what we are having, but it will all be worth it! As you can see in the picture, I am starting to get a little bit bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Sammy is going to be a great big brother!!

    ReplyDelete