BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's a BOY!

We just got home from our appointment and we are happy to tell everyone that we will be having a baby boy!! She was able to tell us right away, although he seemed to be pretty content curled up in a ball! He was stretching his legs out with one hand on his knee and one hand behind his head at one point. He is just hanging out! His heartbeat was 158bpm and they said they everything looked great. I was a little dissapointed because he didn't seem to be very photogenic, but here are the shots they got of him!

Oh yeah...I guess we can tell everyone that we will be naming him Lucas Allen McNeely. His alias will be Luke though!





7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you :)
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa McNeely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have a nephew! I think that you two did a great job with the name choice; I can't wait to meet Luke in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby boy and a healthy check-up, I can't wait to meet him! Brandon, I think he has your nose! I hope things continue to go as well for you as they have up to this point! Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you very much!!! Can't wait to see
    Luke in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Proud of you guys. It's going to be fun to spoil Luke. :)

    ReplyDelete