We also received our baby furniture a few weeks ago. Thanks to Luke's grandma and grandpa McNeely (and daddy too), I came home from work one day and the baby's room was all set up! It looks really good, but it sure did make the room a lot smaller!! We can't wait to get it all decorated!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
21 Weeks/ New Baby Furniture
We are falling behind on the belly pictures, so here is a picture at 21 weeks and 3 days. I am starting to grow more and more everyday! Luke is starting to move around a lot more too!

We also received our baby furniture a few weeks ago. Thanks to Luke's grandma and grandpa McNeely (and daddy too), I came home from work one day and the baby's room was all set up! It looks really good, but it sure did make the room a lot smaller!! We can't wait to get it all decorated!


We also received our baby furniture a few weeks ago. Thanks to Luke's grandma and grandpa McNeely (and daddy too), I came home from work one day and the baby's room was all set up! It looks really good, but it sure did make the room a lot smaller!! We can't wait to get it all decorated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks great. Sammy looks as if he is giving it the once over too.. :)
ReplyDelete