
Let's start with "how I am feeling?" It seems to be the question of the century. Well, my answer would be, "better!" I am just now getting over a small cold that Brandon so graciously shared with me, but other than that I haven't gotten sick in a couple of weeks! Yahoo!!!!! Last night I expierenced some cramping and kept thinking to myself that I was in no way ready for labor pains...I guess it's a little late for that now! :) I know it will all be worth it and everyday I get more excited about meeting Luke!
Last weekend, Grandma Debbie, and Aunt Christina and I went to a really nice subdivison in Greenwood that had a community sale. Needless to say, I found the baby jackpot! We came across a house where I am sure the lady saw "sucker" written on my forehead. I was able to get a ton of baby clothes and some super cute John Deer Boots for Luke! I also purchased a bumper pad and bed skirt for the crib. I know, it's not the teddy bear theme we originally planned on, but I think this will work better! It looks brand new and I figured Luke might like something a little manlier anyway. So, our new theme is baby "safari" by baby gap. I have came up with a few ideas to decorate and I think it will turn out really well!
On to worse things.....we have a jealous baby, I mean dog. Sammy hasn't seemed to be bothered by the baby furniture until I brought home all of my goodies from the sale last weekend. He even liked sitting in the rocker, and I figured he really like to sit in it while we aren't home so he can see out the window. Well, on Tuesday last week, Sammy decided he would mark his territory in Luke's room. Not just once, but twice. I had no doubt in my mind that Sammy would start to get jealous when Luke arrived, but now?! I have been doing some research and reading some information the vet gave me, so we will be expierementing in the next few weeks. In the meantime, Sammy's new punishment is time out with Mr. Sock Monkey(thanks grandma and grandpa McNeely!)
One last thing before I put everyone to sleep! This weekend we were able to make our way back to fountain county for my uncle's wedding reception and my cousin's graduation party. There we met up with Mamaw Linda and Marc. They brought Luke a new swing, so we brought it home and i think it will work great! They also got a high chair to match, but it didn't make the trip this time...I guess we will have to see them soon to get it! :) Thanks so much for the special gifts...we are really lucky to have such a wonderful family!

I think timeout with Mr. Sock Monkey would bother you more than it bothers Sammy. If Sammy had to have timeout in Mr. Sock Monkey's closet home he might mind a little more. ;)
ReplyDeletenotice that we are leaving mr. sock monkey in the box so he cannot escape!!
ReplyDelete