So, we are a little behind but we are finally positing a picture of week 15,which started today! It has been pretty busy in our neck of the woods. I am starting to feel a little better with the help of some nausea medication once in a while, hopefully I won't need it at all pretty soon. We have been busy packing and picking out stuff for our new house, which we will finally get to close on Thursday! Not much is happening in baby world. I haven't felt any "flutters" yet. I do know that drinking milk really upsets my stomach, so I am not sure what that is all about. I plan to ask the doctor at my next visit on March 30th! We will hopefully find out what we are having at the end of April/ begining of May, so we are excited about that!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Week 15
So, we are a little behind but we are finally positing a picture of week 15,which started today! It has been pretty busy in our neck of the woods. I am starting to feel a little better with the help of some nausea medication once in a while, hopefully I won't need it at all pretty soon. We have been busy packing and picking out stuff for our new house, which we will finally get to close on Thursday! Not much is happening in baby world. I haven't felt any "flutters" yet. I do know that drinking milk really upsets my stomach, so I am not sure what that is all about. I plan to ask the doctor at my next visit on March 30th! We will hopefully find out what we are having at the end of April/ begining of May, so we are excited about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment