Luke is starting to become a little bit more of a happy baby. Last Thursday night, he slept from 10p.m. to 5a.m.!!! That is 7 hours straight!!!! I woke up twice in a panic that he wasn't breathing, but sure enough he was just passed out! Daddy takes all of the credit for buying Luke a radio and turning it to his favorite radio station. Luke apparently enjoys it, because it's on every night now. I doubt he would know the difference if it wasn't on, but once you find a good method to get your baby to sleep, you stick with it even if it was just a fluke! Although we haven't had any luke with another night of 7 straight hours, Luke is still doing much better and averaging about 3-4 hours at a time.
Pretty soon, we are going to start "practicing" getting up and getting ready to go to work/daycare. We are going to start Luke in his new daycare on Monday, November 15th. It's actually a week before I go back to work, but we figure this way we will all have a week to adjust to our new routines! I have all sorts of emotions about going back to work. I am ready in some ways, but then again, it has been nice to bond with my little man, especially since he is starting to become more of a happy baby!
Friday night, before mamaw Linda arrived to stay with us for the weekend, daddy was giving Luke a bath and I noticed he wasn't screaming. Brandon yelled for me to come in the bathroom and when I got in there Luke was smiling every time Brandon rang the wash rag out over Luke's head! I grabbed the camera and even got a video!
Luke is getting pretty excited for Halloween! We originally purchased a costume online, but when we got it in the mail, it was huge!! I think he may be able to wear it next year!! So, I bought him a new one on Saturday. We will post pictures up next week...we don't want to ruin any surprises..and if you saw him in it on Saturday night, keep it a secret!!
Daddy giving Luke a bath!
Not impressed that I am taking his picture...
Luke and his Cookie Monster...

He is changing so much. I guess this means I don't see him often enough...I miss the little man!
ReplyDelete